Well, I guess it’s time to find my son a new piano teacher.
by otters92 (2021-08-02 22:51:33)

She sent the following group message to the parents of her students. On the bright side, at least she’s giving fair warning to all of us that she’s not vaccinated.

“Dear Parents,
It’s my responsibility, as a parent myself , as an honest woman and as an educator to share this important information.
I really feel no fear to be judged for my genuine intent to help you to take time and review your human right . All of us are a citizens of this beautiful, amazing country-full of opportunities ,and we should stand up, if not for saving our own future, but most importantly ,for our children.
I am not asking anyone to go and riot, no. I would not do it,but we need to be ready to protect our HUMAN RIGHTS FOR FREE SPEACH, FREE WILL , FREE TRAVEL
Enough is enough. My heart is bleeding, when I see more and more Hippocrates push their agenda and brainwash people to obey. No one canceled Universal law and Constitution. We live our lives peacefully, do our job honestly, pursue our road to happiness passionately.
Here is plenty of information for your to think and put puzzles together to make a right decision. More and more people around the World awakening and take actions.
And I understand, maybe some of you will stop taking lessons with me, because of my principles and beliefs. I will greatly respect it.
But now I feel - I must to stand up for my OWN life and MY HUMAN RIGHTS as a live born woman, not a merchandise or a sheep.
I demand a SAFE FUTURE for my talented students.
Hope, you will understand, why I share this with you and what my real motivation for doing so.
Our children RELY ON US,on adults ( role model for them),who can provide and protect them.So let’s be responsible for decisions we make on their behalf.
Thank you. With deepest respect and love . Always yours (redacted)”

She then posted a link to a “Vaccine Plaintiff Form” from a site called “America’s Frontline Doctors”.

You should use ours.
by irish2x  (2021-08-03 08:48:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She defected from North Korea as a small child to Vietnam then made her way to the US and got her PhD. She is tough as nails. My son will perform a 20 minute recital perfectly, his mother and I beside ourselves, and she will simply nod her head when he is done and say, "That was fine." She is the scariest thing in my son's life and I worship her.

Seamed like a good idea to higher her at the time? *
by Nyirish08  (2021-08-03 07:37:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She’s already plenty high *
by Molly Maguires  (2021-08-03 07:52:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought playing an instrument made one smarter?
by shillelaghhugger  (2021-08-03 02:32:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m shocked this person is capable of teaching piano.

Scifear...master of the Ronaflute! $19.99, CD or cassette! *
by inigomontoya  (2021-08-03 02:36:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah yes. A song in the key of stupid. *
by hepcat  (2021-08-03 00:50:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Universal law and constitution
by ravenium  (2021-08-03 00:13:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Worst law and order spinoff ever.

In the universal justice system, the patreots are represented by two separate but equally important groups: the constitution who upholds their rights as a merchandise, and Rudy Giuliani who prosecutes dress pants to demand a safe future for his sheep.

These are their stories.

Right, but what about bird law? *
by Private Joker  (2021-08-03 06:24:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you think a pirate lives in there? *
by PWK2  (2021-08-03 13:54:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(make sure your audio is on)...
by ArasEra  (2021-08-03 01:13:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

[chuckle] *
by angel  (2021-08-03 00:19:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have him take up drums. *
by tar  (2021-08-02 23:30:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At first glance, I thought she was a Nigerian Princess
by JACC1203  (2021-08-02 23:26:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sending you a message telling you that she needs your bank account to hide her wealth until her army can fend off the impending freedom fighters.

You will be well compensated of course,

Second language or not, she still sounds manic. *
by Mmb  (2021-08-02 23:24:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Patreot *
by ND44  (2021-08-02 23:17:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well played.
by cmhirish  (2021-08-02 23:29:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think.

Get a brain morans! *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2021-08-03 09:30:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good thing she’s not his English teacher *
by goirish89  (2021-08-02 23:14:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here is gobbledygook from a friend I've know nearly...
by Kbyrnes  (2021-08-02 23:10:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...40 years--since about 1980, when we were musicology graduate students together at the University of Chicago. He called me a week ago to ask if I'd watched the video link he'd emailed me. "No," I said, "too busy right now." "Please look at it," he said, "because the college I teach at is requiring vaccination for the faculty, and a very reliable expert is saying that the vaccines can kill more people than the virus."

I looked up the email and he was asking me whether the video podcast (which turned out to be a little 15-minute gabfest among three morons) revealed the interlocutors to be offering deep, meaningful insights or were misguided crackpots. I emailed him back: "Misguided crackpots." It was 15 minutes of unsupported anecdotal musings and rantings. Blech.

Today he posted the following on FB:

"THERE IS INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT THE VACCINES FOR THE COVID-19 VIRUS MAY NOT BE ENTIRELY SAFE:

"1. A month ago WHO (World Health Organization) issued a warning that children should not be vaccinated.

"2. A few weeks ago the FDA warned that Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine is linked to a rare and potentially dangerous neurological reaction.

"3. A few days ago the FDA warned that being vaccinated could lead to inflammation of the heart.

"4. As of today the FDA has temporarily suspended the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because some individuals who were administered the virus have developed a rare blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST). At least one recipient of this vaccination has died as a result of the CVST.

"Safer and more effective than vaccination is Vitamin D."

This is a fellow I once saw in the Hyde Park Coop grocery store about midnight one time in about 1980 or so pushing a grocery cart containing a few dozen large brown bottles of hydrogen peroxide, and nothing else. It was some super health cure enthusiasm, one in a procession that I knew him to conduct, one diet after another (and he wasn't really very fat), and periodic lectures to his friends about how they needed to follow the Adkins diet or some other ketosis diet, or eat nothing but sardines, or grapefruit, etc. And this fellow has a PhD from Chicago, wrote a fine dissertation, is one of the leading living experts on the music of a certain late European composer, and is someone you can have very interesting conversations about classical music with.

But he is a little nuts, and I think there are a lot more of him out there.

I’m really sick of all the Hippocrates too *
by terramarirish  (2021-08-02 23:09:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

all Greeks are problematic for me *
by jt  (2021-08-02 23:12:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Their position on freaks is bothersome *
by graNDfan  (2021-08-03 07:18:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“SPEACH”
by mkovac  (2021-08-02 23:07:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m just sayin’

Well, she’s pashenate.

English isn’t her first language. That being said, the rant
by otters92  (2021-08-02 23:09:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Appears to me to be copied and pasted from somewhere, but I have no desire to search for the original source.

Does she happen to be a nanny as well? BBMF *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2021-08-02 23:14:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let’s just say you wouldn’t want to see her in a bikini. *
by otters92  (2021-08-02 23:20:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post