The vehicles themselves are one thing.
by MCB (2022-01-24 16:25:05)

In reply to: Also consider the VW ID.4  posted by rflor

The lack of a Supercharger network for non-Teslas would be a deal breaker for me. That network was Elon Musk's smartest move as it virtually eliminates range anxiety.

I have a Model 3 with almost 90k miles on it and have not used the Supercharger network often but it is extremely useful to have when you need it (long drives; forgetting to charge at home the prior night; etc.).

I also think Tesla is just far ahead of any other manufacturer at putting it all together for the EV experience, in particular software.

Correct. The Supercharger network puts Tesla on top. *
by eriendfan  (2022-01-24 19:46:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed. I don't know how you could do a road trip with a...
by Dan93  (2022-01-24 18:29:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

non-Tesla EV. What are the quick charging options for non-Tesla? The newest Tesla superchargers add 1000 miles of range per hour plugged in. I don't believe there is any comparable option to charge other EVs and if so, they certainly don't have similar numbers of charging locations.