An otherwise lovely and respected poster made a mistake.
by Giggity_Giggity (2022-01-24 22:06:18)

In reply to: Wow clearly I missed  posted by Allumeuse

Posted a link to a female ND athlete’s profile with a “I wish we’d admitted women when I was at ND” sentiment, labeling it “exhibit one.” It was roundly shouted down, to the credit of this board.

Yeah, I f’d up.
by mkovac  (2022-01-24 22:16:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My apologies to all.

You know you are my favorite poster.
by ewillND  (2022-01-25 15:54:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't tell anyone. They will be jealous.

gracias!
by mkovac  (2022-01-25 16:46:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like you too!

You of all people is allowed a miss or 20.
by Nut  (2022-01-25 08:34:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your posts here are most often good therapy. You missing one is just a reminder to us mortals that even the absolute best can make a mistake here or there.

Did you have a different handle before your current one? As
by kellykapowski  (2022-01-25 13:53:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

someone who changed hers, I totally get it. I can’t remember ever seeing you post before a week or so ago.

Nobody’s bulletproof, but you’re damn near bullet resistant. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2022-01-24 23:57:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I once had a .45 jammed into my stomach.
by mkovac  (2022-01-25 00:02:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But that’s a story for another time. It was loaded with cop-killer rounds.

I’m not sure what happened but you are one of the best
by inigomontoya  (2022-01-24 23:12:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m sure there was no ill intended.

As there wasn’t with posting cuties of the week and those relentless black and white nudes of Savvy. Granted those were back in the care free days pre-2022.

There isn't much more to it than the above
by gozer  (2022-01-24 23:39:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Frankly, there's a lot more discussion of this than the thing merits.