Those affiliated with NPOs...
by okerland (2022-05-24 19:23:11)

We have a local non-profit that does back to school supplies and back packs for kids but with people remote and offices across the country we would like to find a company with more national reach.

Do any of you know of an org like this?

am a little confused as to what you're looking for
by tmr779  (2022-05-25 10:49:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we get 100s of backpacks for a NPO in Chicago via local Costcos through a pretty simple application

I think it's a national Costco program

My kid has a Notre Dame backpack
by 93NationalChampions  (2022-05-25 09:20:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s held up for 3 years and still looks good. I think I can get him
through middle school with it. He’s going to the 7th.

Another recommendation: Boys and Girls Clubs.
by 1002  (2022-05-24 20:15:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The one drawback is that each is a separate organization in a specific geographical area; for example, Boys & Girls Club of San Francisco.

Boys & Girls Clubs seems like a perfect fit for your description.

Some names for you to reach out to.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-05-24 19:31:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Teach For America and KIPP both have organizations in a large number of cities, if you go to their contact pages and lay out what you're trying to do, you'll definitely get pointed in the right direction.