Just had our #3 batter bunt with
by chsfb75 (2017-04-08 16:19:35)

0 outs and runners on first and second to start the game.

I don't understand...

Aoki is obsessed with bunting
by garbageplate  (2017-04-09 20:13:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bunting is the preferred strategy of the simple minded.

I don't mind a well timed and well placed bunt once in
by cbo86  (2017-04-10 08:56:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a while as Mainieri was a great tactician and used it well but Aoki's has no sense of timing or ability of particular players to lay one down.

Aoki seems to be just guesssing with his strategy. I guess
by Cbo86  (2017-04-09 10:47:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The talent that we have covers for his lack of acumen.

My son covering game for Observer and tweeting as well
by IndyDave  (2017-04-08 16:26:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

link below

and he texted me about the bunting...

Bunt your three hitter in the first inning???

I enjoyed his tweet about not buntnig this time. He hit a
by hibernianangst  (2017-04-08 22:43:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

grand slam.

God help us we have a f'n moran as head coach. Savvy can sure hire head coaches.

Stranded the bases loaded
by chsfb75  (2017-04-08 16:23:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

GT pitcher doesn't have great command has left a few curves hanging