I visit this board nearly every day ...
by CJC (2017-07-11 20:46:46)

With each passing day, I have a greater expectation of learning here that the baseball program has been abolished than I do of learning that we've fired our chronically-underperforming baseball coach.

Pursuit of excellence in all things, my ass.

ditto. *
by oggie  (2017-07-12 09:37:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Deafening silence
by NDCWS  (2017-07-12 07:00:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can only mean one thing: Retirement is imminent for the Jackal. No reason to bring in new Head Coaches because of the change of guard in Athletics. Could we be so fortunate?

No, this is the exact same silence as last offseason
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2017-07-12 09:04:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's not going anywhere. He just doesn't think you're worthy of his time.

I want to believe CWS as I recall how easy it was for
by cbo86  (2017-07-12 12:37:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

competent coaches to build us into a perennial NCAA tournament participant but Jack and the rest of the paper pushers just don't care at all about our baseball program. That said, here's to the student athletes that give it their all despite their senior management.