ND lost to ....Saint Josephs yesterday, 10-8. Aoki gotta go. *
by TerryD (2018-03-14 08:02:28)

This user did not provide content for this post

Coldest seat in college baseball! *
by supernd  (2018-03-14 21:26:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm with ya
by Irisheye71  (2018-03-14 12:36:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When the Irish took two of three to open the season to beat a traditional powerhouse like LSU (and the lone loss was of heartbreaking fashion), I thought maybe, just maybe, the program had turned the corner, so to speak. But the mediocre results since then tell a much different story . . . the "same old story," in fact. If ND is to be any type of factor in the highly competitive ACC, they need to feast on opposition from the mid-majors, but they do anything but. It seems baseball is just one of the sports that the higher-ups just don't care about.

I concur. He just blew 4-0 lead in B9 to St Joe's.
by cbo86  (2018-03-14 13:31:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

6-4 loss.

Holy hell
by HTownND  (2018-03-14 13:43:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just saw the play by play.

At what f'ing point are we going to start throwing the f'ing baseball to the appropriate base/place?

This is little league shit that Aoki is screwing up.

Everytime an Aoki led team blows a game, it's usually beyond
by cbo86  (2018-03-14 15:30:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

words and each one is worse than the last one. He can blame the payers for execution all he wants but he is not the right coach for our once proud program.

Vierling pitched the entire ninth inning
by soflalum  (2018-03-14 17:52:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and gave up all six runs. Why no pitching change? I don't understand it. St. Joe's is a college baseball lightweight. Even after sweeping ND, they still have a losing record. St. Joe's has already lost to the likes of Portland, Georgetown and Western Michigan.

He left Vierling out to dry against LSU in the opener.
by cbo86  (2018-03-14 20:17:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hate what this coach is doing to these boys.

We've seen this movie before
by HTownND  (2018-03-14 13:37:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Many times