ND women doing very well at Louisville 10-3 Friday 3-1 today
by Domerduck (2018-03-17 14:31:38)

Louisville has one more at bats as it's the top of the 7th. Beriont is pitching great giving up her 1st run in the 6th. Yesterday Holloway was also dominant with only one tough inning in the 4th when she gave up the 3 runs. The offense was clicking, getting ahead 8-0.

Live on ESPN3. Better than watching the men lose in the NIT or the women's lacrosse team losing to Virginia at the half.

Was there a mention of Jackie Young joining softball?
by NDoggie78  (2018-03-18 12:10:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I though that’s what announcers said during women’s b-ball game Friday

They are Louisville announcers-1 a recent Louisville pitcher
by Domerduck  (2018-03-18 14:07:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

graduate, Maryssa Becker, who I remember was ab Oregon HS standout from Medford. She has been outstanding analyst with lots of insights and knowledge of the current Louisville players. The older Louisville play by play announcer (don't know his name) is also very good. They were predictably biased towards their home team but did know a bit about the ND players currenlty on the team. but no speculation about Jackie. Still they seemed pretty objective and certainly ND's great play helped them from become too much homers.

Actually I truly enjoyed the broadcasts, whether I watched it live or on replay. Currently I am watching the third game live. ND has come from behind 2-0 to get ahead 3-2 until they blew it open on the top of the 7. Should be a sweep.

I thought I heard a mention during the CSUN basketball game
by NDoggie78  (2018-03-19 17:57:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But can't find any references online and not going back to watch CSUN game to listen for it

Win again, Now 12 wins out of 13. Final series game noon
by Domerduck  (2018-03-17 14:43:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tomorrow. Holloway came into the 7th inning for the save 3 up, 3 down, Berion gets the win.
Took the series with final game tomorrow before ND finally gets their first home game next Weds.

Ali Westar is really lighting it up.
by 65domer  (2018-03-17 22:51:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know why she is not playing defense nor do I know why her sister is not playing at all. Same question for McCracken.