Was his contract up?
by NDBass (2018-08-21 09:35:02)

In reply to: Today is the first day of classes at ND  posted by ShermanOaksND

If not, why would he need to officially announce he was returning? I get that he should've been fired a long time ago and Swarbrick sucks ass, but I don't think him not announcing a coach under contract will be returning is something that needs to be criticized.

If his contract was up and he has been silently given an extension, then I agree with your criticism.

Was it up last summer when he announced it? *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2018-08-22 17:17:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The criticism is obviously just because Aoki should be fired
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-08-21 14:48:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So not making any kind of announcement, even if indirectly, is an insult to everyone who gives a damn about ND baseball.

Bottom line is Aoki and Swarbrick are awful. They
by cbo86  (2018-08-25 16:17:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have brought the program down below the level at was when I attended ND in early 80s. Our players are not prepared and are as a result are not able to compete at the level necessary due to inadequate coaching and management.