Beating Clemson
by NDCWS (2019-03-19 06:27:47)
Edited on 2019-03-22 06:08:29

In reply to: Great to hear about some good D. Agree on the uniforms. *  posted by cbo86

Saw bits & pieces of each game. Starting with Sheehan's gem on Friday, to Boyle running it up there at 100 mph in the 9th, to Miller's "Ozzie Smithesque" play in the 10th on Sunday. Thought beating Clemson 2 out of 3 is as good as it gets! It's Clemson people...they have ruled the ACC for years! Granted gawdy uni's are what I would expect to see on Wednesday night at any local softball league. I will gladly tolerate the ugly pos uni's for how the team played this weekend! (And yes, I realize it was St. Patrick's Day and the boys were just trying to have "fun".)

This may be blasphemous, but the lose the gold helmets. They don't go with any uniform. I expect to see them on Saturday afternoon's in the fall. And if you are going to wear them, please make sure they have the same finish and don't have chipped paint on them. As previously stated though, win the weekend and the uni's are tolerable and might even grow on me.

Replies: