Irish win 9-6 over the wreck *
by GoIrish! (2019-03-29 21:24:33)

This user did not provide content for this post

Lose game 2, 11-2 *
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-03-30 21:03:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ugly from the 1st innining. Hope tomorrow! *
by GoIrish!  (2019-03-30 21:27:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Playing the #29 Ga Tech Yellow Jackets
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2019-03-30 22:40:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The schedule page on UND.com shows the rank of the ACC teams at the time ND played them (as if that doesn't change later in the season?). The ND baseball twitter also likes to reference rankings of the opponents. This one bothers me. GT is ranked 29th? That's not a ranking. That's 'others' receiving votes territory.

I was OK showing #14 Clemson or #19 FSU, but #29 Ga Tech?? Come on. That just smacks of excuse making for the program and Aoki. Well, sure we lost, but it was to the 29th best team in the nation.

You know what would be great? If ND could find a way to get its baseball program ranked once again. It's been a while. All these other ranked ACC teams find a way playing the same ranked teams you're playing.

It’s pathetic by an emasculated ND athletics department
by Cbo86  (2019-03-31 01:51:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I support ND baseball regardless. Good luck, boys.

I saw that as well. Does #29 mean they received votes?
by MobileIrish  (2019-03-31 01:23:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Winning a series on the road would be good. Pumping up the #whatever votes team seems like a reach by the SID.