Kendall Rogers tweeting Link Jarrett is the front runner. *
by hibernianangst (2019-07-06 11:48:39)
Edited on 2019-07-06 11:50:02

This user did not provide content for this post

Has Jarrett ever been north of the Mason-Dixon Line?
by garbageplate  (2019-07-06 16:09:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems like an odd fit. Even his name evokes Nascar and Bama Bangs.

Well, “Link” is for “Lincoln”, so there’s that. *
by GoonSquad  (2019-07-08 16:52:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why do I have a sick feeling that
by hibernianangst  (2019-07-06 16:53:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Notre Dame is fishing at the bottom for the low cost and least demanding provider.

EDIT: There is chance we can catch lightning in a bottle which certainly was not ever going to happen under Aoki. I will give the next coach my support and hope he can turn the program around. I do hope the next coach will involve the former players in the program. At least a couple of former players, mrock90 and NDIrishBB, post here and I hope they are invited to be a part of the program.

Or Savvy doesn't know what he's doing..... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-07-07 07:03:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe because he has a very Aoki-esque bio *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2019-07-06 23:01:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think his bio is better than Aoki
by HTownND  (2019-07-07 20:42:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His time at Auburn is something Aoki never had.

Played in a CWSs at FSU and 5 years of minor league ball...
by supernd  (2019-07-08 05:33:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He assisted at programs that did well. His time at UNCG they have improved every year basically. I would say definitely better than Aoki.