Kavadas is leading the Cape Cod League in HRs and made
by Hometown fan (2019-07-14 20:51:16)

The all star game

My wife's family is from Harwich Port. We go to lots of
by thedeadguy  (2019-07-15 15:19:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

games. Harwich actually has 3 ND players this year and there are always a bunch of ND players in the Cape League. Nick looks very good this year. It is a pitchers league as it is a wood bat league and the first time many players are using wood bats.

Everyone
by HTownND  (2019-07-16 13:22:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should go to the Cape League for some games. It really is a great chance to see some really good players with the wooden bat, as you mention.

I'm partial to the Hyannis Harbah Hauks myself.

Orleans Cardinals fan here! *
by dbldomer  (2019-07-17 18:37:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just needed competent coaching. *
by cbo86  (2019-07-15 12:43:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reminds me of the Cub's Schwarber. He has the potential. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-07-14 21:46:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post