My son and I agree. Don't like the all green uniforms....
by Slotts (2020-01-28 09:23:55)

In reply to: 2020 Season Outlook  posted by NDCWS

generally speaking, uniforms of all one color don't look good. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I can't think of any right now.

White and gray are the obvious exceptions
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2020-01-29 12:45:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume you didn't mean those in your post. I also like the old cream colored uni's of the 40's and 50's. Those are classic. And, God help me....I can even handle some powder blue monstrosities.

But, I too draw the line at the awful all-green uniforms Aoki had going the last couple years. Nothing said ND had fallen to lower-tier baseball status more than those. Combining them with the Earl Scheib inspired gold helmets made them all the more offensive and embarrassing.

Earl Scheib inspired gold helmets
by NDCWS  (2020-01-31 06:22:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brutal looking. Forgot to mention those in my "clown outfit" rant. Don't think they are going away anytime soon, but I wouldn't be sad if they did.

I did not mean white and gray. *
by Slotts  (2020-01-29 14:53:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Certainly not this one ...
by CJC  (2020-01-29 11:36:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or this one... (link)
by Slotts  (2020-01-29 11:54:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But both are better than this one...
by Slotts  (2020-01-29 11:57:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But, these guys could pitch...
by Slotts  (2020-01-29 12:00:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't even know those existed
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2020-01-29 12:41:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Tribe's blood clot inspired red uniforms were around only a short (but much beloved in retrospect) time, but I didn't even know the O's had those orange things. Were they only worn a few times?

I believe the orignal ones, modeled by the...
by Slotts  (2020-01-29 12:54:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

4 20 game winners were worn only 1 game. If I'm not mistaken, Brooks Robinson supplied them. The ones picture in CJC's picture were likewise worn only 1 time, in a 'throwback' game.