Props to you Bonger
by IrishLep (2020-03-10 17:45:52)

A couple of months back I posted about my dissatisfaction with the baseball program and you told me to just wait a bit and give it time because you believed that Jarrett needed time to right the ship. It looks like those were words of wisdom as the team is playing well and are ranked in the top 25. A tip of the cap to you

Let's be clear about one thing
by El Kabong  (2020-03-10 22:18:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When it comes to any sports at ND outside of football, men's basketball, and (to a much lesser extent) hockey, I don't know shit about shit. If I said anything remotely wise here, it was a complete coincidence.

And some would say it applies to the other three as well....

"Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could."
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-03-11 12:49:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So you must have done something good.

To be clear
by IrishLep  (2020-03-10 23:22:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My post that I referred to was a response to a comment on Rock’s House. It wasn’t on this board

LOL. That’s Why you belong here. *
by 2Domer  (2020-03-10 23:14:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really hope Jarrett succeeds...
by El Kabong  (2020-03-10 23:41:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...if only to see the traffic here come back to what it once was.