How far our are you willing to push the season?
by HTownND (2020-03-13 17:35:46)

In reply to: Please tell me the ACC/NCAA will revisit this  posted by ndgotrobbedin97

The fact that schools are closing until mid April (meaning no practice, etc), and you're now talking about 1 month gone. The CWS/regionals normally starts in June, do you want to push the CWS/regionals into a July start?

And that's starting back up immediately, the reality is you'd have to give them a week or two to get back up and organized.

July? Sure thing
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2020-03-14 00:23:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This year is going to be nothing but extraordinary no matter what happens from here on. So, I'd say anything is on the table to sustain the season.

And, I'm sure Omaha will make it happen, as losing the CWS is a huge hit to their local economy.

This whole thing is destroying our economy. Anything we can do to minimize the damage helps. Playing games one month longer certainly can't hurt. And yes, I realize this screws with the summer leagues.