SSDD - Irish lose 7-6 as BP coughs up leads
by NH74Domer (2024-03-30 17:43:48)
Edited on 2024-03-30 18:40:59

Lead 4-1, and again 6-4 in the 9th , only to lose on a three run homer by NCST.

Reeth should not be used in a competitive game for a while
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2024-03-30 22:57:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He needs to sit, watch and throw live at bats in practice. Bring him back in weeknight games, but very slowly. Unfortunately, there's about 4 or 5 others that should do the same. This is ugly.

Jack made us suffer thru 9 years of Mik Aoki. That better not happen again. If Stiffler cant turn it around quickly, move on. Don't kill the program, again.

As I get older, I have no patience for failed coaching staffs.

Before league play, he, Flynn and Bedford were our better
by NH74Domer  (2024-03-31 10:05:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

pitchers. Now they are all struggling. It’s stunning - and now somewhat predictable - how games unfold for us.

I had high hopes.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-31 08:46:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But this is ugly. Bring close against the #22 team isn’t going to be enough.

I hope that Radek isn't hurt
by jt  (2024-04-04 17:25:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hasn't pitched in almost two weeks, and his walk number is up this year. Also not starting, but I'm not sure if that's by design to reduce injury or to try and showcase him as a reliever. I know that he had wanted to have a good year and go into the draft, but obviously that doesn't appear likely now. He was up to 98 this winter.

Pathetic *
by garbageplate  (2024-03-30 21:55:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post