Class of 2010 NDLS Grad
by Green Monstah (2012-07-19 11:20:53)

Been told to be out of my Big Firm job in New York by October 15. I have one year at Catholic Charities Immgration Legal Services in DC and nine months at said Big Firm. Geographic preferences are DC, Boston, Chicago/northern Indiana/South Bend, but I'm open to any suggestions I can get. I've found I really enjoy immigration law, so that would be my preference. I'm licensed in New York but can practice in any immigration court with that licensure.

I am DC Lawyer
by rockne (click here to email the poster)  (2012-12-07 22:04:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

double Domer. On Hill. Happy to talk.

Thanks very much, but happily
by GreenMonstah  (2012-12-09 08:29:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm currently deciding between two positions, one with DHS and one doing immigration policy work. Thank you again for your willingness to help!

You are welcome* *
by Rockne  (2012-12-09 18:47:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post