Chicago Domers a friend could use your help.
by rknsaw (click here to email the poster) (2012-10-29 17:09:35)

He has been accepted into the executive MBA program
at Notre Dame.

He is employed in the financial services industry here
in Memphis and would like to relocate to Chicago while
he gets his MBA.

I have his resume' and could forward it on to anyone that
might be ready to hire someone with his background.

Thanks much and Go Irish !!!!

Thanks Chicago Domers
by goldendometiger (click here to email the poster)  (2012-10-31 15:02:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks RNKSAW!!!

As RNKSAW briefly mentioned, I have been accepted to the Executive MBA at Notre Dame and would like to make a move to the Chicago area to help with the once a month commute to South Bend.

I am looking for an employer that would be open minded about the time commitment (2 days a month and a couple week long immersions) that is required when participating in the EMBA program. I have 15 years experience within the Broker-Dealer industry with the past 8 years being spent in compliance.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
GoldenDomeTiger

NFA
by Irishlegacy02  (2012-11-02 13:44:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Congrats on the acceptance to the EMBA program.

I have a contact at the NFA (National Futures Association) and I can see if they're looking to bring someone on if you'd like. This contact is in the compliance department.

I endorse NFA as a workplace
by montroy28 (click here to email the poster)  (2012-11-09 12:29:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I spent three years there in IT. I can vouch for individuals in Compliance if they're still employed there.

Thanks!
by goldendometiger  (2012-11-16 10:11:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks!