Position open for medical malpractice defense attorney....
by Marine Domer (click here to email the poster) (2016-08-23 22:53:27)

associate. Looking to fill possibly 2 positions. The jobs are in our Warrenville (DuPage County) office. Our firm is at about 30 attorneys now, and continuing to grow. Ideally we would be looking for an associate with about 4-6 years experience in litigation, and preferably malpractice defense. Email me your contact info and resume if interested in being considered.

Damn, I need a new job, but I let my license lapse
by jddomer  (2016-08-25 16:10:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really should have just kept paying the Illinois bar to keep my license on inactive status, but I thought it was a waste of money. Kind of kicking myself now.

How long would it take to reinstate?....
by Marine Domer  (2016-08-25 22:50:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We will need two new people over the next 6 months, but you'd need to drag aka and lil jd to beautiful DuPage County.

No idea
by jddomer  (2016-08-26 05:35:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been out of that game for a long time. God only knows how many CLE classes I'd need. It might be more expedient to just petition to re-take the bar exam.