The Wisconsin QB is terrible
by Groundhog (2018-10-14 13:29:05)

I know Michigan has a good defense, but he could barely complete a pass.

7-20 for 100 yards, 1 TD 2 INT. Most of the yards and the TD came in garbage time too.

I attended last night's game, and yes, the QB was even worse
by other_guy  (2018-10-14 13:38:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

than that. Michigan's DC had to be salivating at Wisconsin's one dimensional offense!

Given the UM posts on social media, you would think they won
by graNDfan  (2018-10-14 13:32:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The super bowl last night. Yes I need different friends....

Unfortunately, the narrative seems to be that UM has grown
by Tex Francisco  (2018-10-14 13:35:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and improved since game 1, not that they are a good team that got beat by a better team. If ND goes 11-1 and Michigan finished 12-1, Michigan will be in the playoff, and ND will not. That being said, I don't think Michigan will finish 12-1.

I agree with your last sentence.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-10-14 14:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Michigan's scheduled is back-loaded. They still face Sparty and Brutus on the road and State Penn at home.

My bet: 1-2. They'll beat PSU. *
by NDHouston  (2018-10-14 14:03:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they lose to MSU & OSU
by Irish Warrior  (2018-10-14 18:22:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as many of us suspect, their fan base will go off the deep end. Please, please, please let that happen.