Any NDSU fans around here?
by Killian (2018-12-09 15:31:01)

Do you think Klieman is gone after this season? Sounds like he is pretty high on K States list. Do they have someone waiting in the wings to take over?

By the way.... they should cruise to another title now. I don’t see SDSU touching them at home next week and the other side of the bracket is weak.

Go BIG...Go BLUE...GO JACKS!!! *
by CoachS  (2018-12-11 09:53:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My son covers them
by fastenatingguy  (2018-12-10 00:42:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He took his first job in broadcasting right out of KU in September. He is on Fargo.

Word is that he is staying. Stay tuned.

Big fish, small pond.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2018-12-09 22:04:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Crappy university.

Fear the bunnies *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-12-09 15:59:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would love to see them win.
by Killian  (2018-12-09 19:03:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I don’t think it’s going to happen.