Apologies for the earlier off-color fellatio-themed post.
by scotsirish (2019-01-08 00:07:45)

It has, properly, been deleted. Dabo would not behave or speak that way. That was all me. Again, apologies to all.

A Scots-Irish apologizing for an off-color joke? Was it some
by Hati Hijau  (2019-01-08 20:03:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sort of bizarre tartan plaid not fit for human eyes? Off-color is whatever the Fucking English wore when they tried to decimate and eliminate our respective heritages. As for Dabo Swinney, who cares? He can EAD if he likes, but not from under a kilt, mind you.

I like Swinney, except for the drug tests. I like that he beat Alabama, which state-wide is probably one I.Q. point better than Mississippi. I like that they kicked Alabama's ass, otherwise known as Bear Bryant. I hope Dabo stays at Clemson and continues to kick Alabama's ass, Bear Bryant's faux heritage and number of MNCs. Do I despise Alabama? Yes. Do I like Dabo Swinney? Yes. Do I apologize for off-color jokes? Hell no! Fuck the English!

It was a bit much to swallow. *
by Irish Tool  (2019-01-08 07:01:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That post blew. *
by dignan  (2019-01-08 07:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Created a sticky situation for the BoardOps *
by irishlaw2010  (2019-01-08 07:43:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think it had a happy ending after all *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2019-01-08 09:12:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Before rendering an opinion we should wait on oral argument. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-01-08 10:05:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was hard to read. *
by BacTien  (2019-01-08 14:26:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You should use more than one eye. * *
by cabnd00  (2019-01-08 14:35:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is that why I’m getting those, um, cruise ads? *
by Mike Honcho  (2019-01-08 00:11:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not that there’s anything wrong with it *
by doghoused  (2019-01-08 07:23:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh sure. Blame it on that. *
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2019-01-08 00:15:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post