another off the front page
by olson (2019-01-15 12:48:34)
Edited on 2019-01-28 15:19:56

In reply to: off the front page *  posted by olson

also off the front page
by olson  (2019-01-15 14:44:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I used to listed to Skip Macholz on the radio
by Hanratty5ND  (2019-01-15 16:57:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Skip partnered up with Domer George Blaha on Detroit radio back in the 80's.

Used to listen to them all the time on CKLW and Skip was a funny guy. Very good storyteller and had a riotous laugh. Blaha helped get him his start in radio. Those guys were entertaining to listen to even though I didn't live in the Detroit market. They talked enough ND to pique my interest at times.

I looked up Skip and was sad to read that he passed of cancer at the age of 60 in 2012.

Oh boy
by Jvan  (2019-01-15 15:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

John Kondrk. A massive human with terminator-like qualities and a permanent scowl that inspired fear whenever he walked down the halls of Keenan. I never witnessed him in a converstion with anyone. When he took one of his acid trips, word traveled quickly. We (freshmen) ran to our rooms and locked the doors.