Ummm, PI maybe?
by bizdomer09 (2019-01-20 18:00:44)
Edited on 2019-01-20 18:03:08

Wow. No home cooking there.

For those not watching - referencing non-call with 2 minutes left forcing the Saints to settle for a field goal and 3 point lead rather than 1st and 10 inside the 5.

No home cooking is serious not sarcastic.

Looked like a good no call to me. *
by NDBass  (2019-01-20 19:24:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stop jesting, Shirley. *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-20 19:27:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Apparently you’re an idiot. *
by Cash  (2019-01-20 19:27:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just a Falcons fan.
by NDBass  (2019-01-20 19:57:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A good argument could be made that that is evidence in favor of your statement.

The league is a disgrace. Their ref twitter immediately
by Carlos Huerta  (2019-01-20 19:01:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

highlighted how they got the call right by the letter of the law in the Eagles/Bears game but was silent on how they inexplicably didn't give Watt's brother a TD in the Chargers/Ravens game. Then their partner in Fox in the post game swept under the rug the fact that the NFC champion was decided on an epic blown call. I'm no Saints fan but since the whole country is gonna be talking about how the Rams were gifted a Super Bowl birth for two weeks shouldn't somebody tell Terry Bradshaw to ask their head coach the question?

Epic fail of the "50 drunks in a bar" test. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-20 18:56:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2 years in a row Saints with gut wrenching playoff losses
by David Rivers  (2019-01-20 18:52:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Minneapolis Miracle and the New Orleans No Call.

Drew Brees deserves better...
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-20 19:26:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but deserves got nothin’ to do with it.

Sean Payton doesn't *
by k-rock  (2019-01-20 20:37:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just feel terrible for the Ted Ginn family *
by GoldenBlues  (2019-01-20 18:43:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The *entire* Ginn family, or ...? *
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-20 18:54:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Somewhere in hell, Don Denkinger smiles *
by Taxman  (2019-01-20 18:40:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don Denkinger is alive. Saw him last week. *
by IAND75  (2019-01-20 18:56:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Give it time
by Taxman  (2019-01-20 19:00:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Signed Cardinal Nation.

Get over it
by Cheg80  (2019-01-20 19:39:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Denkinger definitely blew the call but if Clark and Porter don’t completely screw up the foul pop up on the very next pitch, the inning probably unfolds a lot differently. Plus there was still a game 7.

But then again I’m still pissed at Larry Barnett for Game 5 in 1975 😋

Ahhhh. Larry Barnett. There's a name that will live
by usmcirish  (2019-01-20 20:01:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In New England infamy. Damn that is still painful.

LA team in the Super Bowl. Huh. *
by RIBS  (2019-01-20 18:33:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Glad I’m not a Saints fan, terrible no call. *
by discNDav  (2019-01-20 18:31:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Criminal negligence by the refs
by Jvan  (2019-01-20 18:30:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The players go through so much all season only to see their dreams shattered by incompetent or maybe even corrupt refs. I have no doubt that Goodell wanted LA in the Super Bowl.

Calling it negligence is unduly charitable. Corruption, as
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-20 18:38:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you note later in the post, is more accurate.

Suh or Tom Brady for the Ring. Woo hoo. Puke.

At least we have Sully in there.

As a neutral (SF) fan, Mahomes seems quite likable *
by Irish2003  (2019-01-20 19:07:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Corruption is how they got to LA in the first place.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-01-20 18:41:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lies throughout. Relocation guidelines? Who needs them. Should it come down to it, I will loudly root for the Patriots in two weeks.

They left Cleveland due to lack of attendance *
by Cheg80  (2019-01-20 21:06:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Amen.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 19:25:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m a Bears fan but live close enough to StL to listen to 550 and 1120 from time to time.

StL got the raw dogged by the NFL and Kroenke.

Then again his first name is Enos so he was destined to act out.

St Louis didnt get screwed. They had plenty of opportunities
by Steelhop  (2019-01-20 21:00:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To keep the Rams there.

That is incorrect. The city came up with $1 billion
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-01-20 21:44:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for a new stadium. The NFL continually moved the goalposts on how much money the city had to fork over, rejected their own relocation guidelines, and voted against the only city with a viable plan to keep their team, as Oakland and San Diego had nothing close to resembling St. Louis’ offer. This was shady business at its worst.

I said at the time they moved it wouldn’t have been so bad if Kroenke was just honest from the get go: “I want to move the Rams to LA for the money, and there’s not a damn thing any of you (St. Louis, the NFL) can do to stop me.” I would have still been mad, but lots of time and money would not have been wasted. I’m still convinced Kroenke would have sued the NFL if they voted against him.

[It was clear the Rams were goners when Kroenke rejected Shad Khan’s offer to buy part of the Rams, promising to keep them in town. That didn’t work with a move to LA.]

Speaking of lawsuits, I don’t know where in the process the City’s lawsuit against the NFL and Kroenke is, but I hope they don’t settle. I want to see the discovery. The City may not win, but the NFL will lose by the end.

Don't worry, it will be discussed ad nauseum with
by JACC1203  (2019-01-20 18:27:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

replays galore & the usual talking head imbeciles analyzing it for the next 12 months...if not longer.

except that the non-call is so absurd
by bizdomer09  (2019-01-20 18:29:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that there's not really much to discuss or analyze. They blew the call, that's pretty much all there is to say. Cost Drew Brees another shot at a Super Bowl, which is too bad.

Also looked like Brees got hit in the face ...
by JWIrish  (2019-01-20 18:27:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on that interception in OT.

Game ball should go to the offficials. *
by whiskeyirish  (2019-01-20 18:24:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why? They literally didn't do anything. *
by Cdb9396  (2019-01-20 18:36:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A little
by Kayo  (2019-01-20 18:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of the worst non-calls I've ever seen.

Ignoring the Kelly-like first down incomplete pass call,
by Revue Party  (2019-01-20 18:15:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Saints got screwed big time with that non-call. But had they run it on first down inside the fifteen, the clock would've expired during the Rams' drive and the Saints would have won the game in regulation.

Wow, though. That was blatantly pass interference

How can thier be home cooking against the home team
by Steelhop  (2019-01-20 18:14:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought it was close. Probably P> The angle Fox keeps showing is irrelevant because it does provide context to where the ball is and the hit.

If the NFL had its choice it would want New Orleans to win, not the Rams.

What's your logic on the NFL wanting NO over LA?
by Keenan4w  (2019-01-21 12:39:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wouldn't the NFL much prefer a SB appearance for the team in the 2nd largest media market that's known to have fans that are frontrunners?

I meant no home cooking
by bizdomer09  (2019-01-20 18:21:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as one might expect. Serious not sarcastic.

I hold no notion whatsoever of conspiracy or NFL wanting this or that. The non-call simply sucked.

What's the point spread? *
by sjdomer  (2019-01-20 18:12:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Worst no call ive seen in awhile. *
by Guilfordnd  (2019-01-20 18:11:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That convinced me no one knows what PI is in the NFL *
by eriendfan  (2019-01-20 18:09:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Saints were robbed, should have won in regulation *
by TWO  (2019-01-20 18:09:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And tomorrow the NFL will apologize for the missed call. *
by whiskeyirish  (2019-01-20 18:06:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. *
by whiskeyirish  (2019-01-20 18:01:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That ref should be fired *
by bengalbout  (2019-01-20 18:01:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was so blatant any ref on the field could've called it *
by ndark  (2019-01-20 18:14:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post