Who’s the Chiefs DC and how does he have a job? *
by wiNDycityfan (2019-01-20 22:19:10)

This user did not provide content for this post

Was just released 15 minutes ago *
by irishrock  (2019-01-22 15:25:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The BVG of the NFL.
by OITLinebacker  (2019-01-21 10:37:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should have been fired after last year's post season debacle. Responsible for perhaps the worst defense to make a AFC/NFC title game in 25 years.

Just a middling defense would have had KC undefeated heading into a Superbowl right now.

What did Milhouse say about big bad Arrowhead? *
by BostonIrish  (2019-01-21 09:58:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I said a little bit of respect would be appropriate.
by milhouse  (2019-01-21 13:11:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Congratulations; Brady is now 2-2 overall at Arrowhead.

A stupid offsides penalty
by irishrock  (2019-01-21 10:31:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m not milhouse, so he can defend himself, but I’m sure all of NE was crapping their pants when Brady threw the pick. That would have been a 1 TD and three Int night for Brady. I felt NE dominated...and had a 14-0 lead at halftime...and then found themselves behind in the fourth quarter. I asked on the board how the hell that happened.

Congrats, you won...but to go out of your way to continue hair pulling, while predictable, shows what little class the rest of the country thinks Boston fans possess. It was a great game, and you got the win. We will see you next year in Foxboro in the regular season, and then at Arrowhead in the playoffs

Well said, irishrock. Dee Ford saved Brady's bacon. *
by ArasEra  (2019-01-21 15:57:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To be fair, Brady raises this question for a lot of DCs *
by Wishbone25  (2019-01-20 22:41:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Romo or Nantz right, D was gassed needed a timeout *
by Inigomontoya  (2019-01-20 22:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Speaking of which, the next time one of you goes off on Buck
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 22:43:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m going to Clockwork Orange you with Romo.

I will leave you a gun and single bullet.

If that doesn’t do the trick, I’ll beat you to death with a sack of nickels.

Honestly, Romo is EXCELLENT at discussing the technical aspects of the game. I think I’ve learned more about football during his short broadcast career. When it comes to everything else however, he sounds like a complete nitwit. I can’t hit mute for fear of losing out on valuable info, yet he won’t shut up sometimes.

Screw the Pats! (sorry Woody)

He was pretty good in Midnight Cowboy. *
by ArasEra  (2019-01-20 23:44:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’re the only one, Joe. You’re the only one... *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-22 16:55:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nicely played.
by dbldomer7375  (2019-01-21 08:51:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't worry. We'll get you to Miami.

Joe Buck, it's nothing personal—I just hate your stupid face *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-20 23:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A few years ago...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-20 22:52:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you give me the choice: Who'd be a better TV guy? Jason Witten or Tony Romo. Without taking a breath I would have snapped Witten at you like I was trying to win something on Jeopardy!

Not only would I have been completely wrong, I would have been wrong by a margin wider than Roseanne. Romo is great. Witten is awful. And you have no point whatsoever about Buck.

I have an admitted StL bias towards Joe.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:29:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good guy

Joe Buck is a good baseball announcer
by Brew City Domer  (2019-01-21 08:51:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tony Romo is a goddamned oracle.

Troy Aikman would struggle to sell insurance outside the metroplex.

Joe Buck picks a story line and gargles it like
by OITLinebacker  (2019-01-21 10:40:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the cheap blonde bimbo that he is.

Sorry have a visceral hatred of that guy.

You are not alone. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-21 11:38:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When Romo started mumbling about the "Wolf Moon"
by JACC1203  (2019-01-20 22:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Marty McFly/ Teen Wolf around the start of the 4th Q (I believe) I about lost it.

Caught that as well *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:30:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See my thoughts on Romo here (link)
by knutesteen  (2019-01-20 22:46:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with that assessment.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:33:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

60s was before my time, but I’ll take your word for it.

Shades of Van Gorder *
by randalgraves  (2019-01-20 22:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He should have been fired two years ago
by irishrock  (2019-01-20 22:29:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chiefs fan here...still waiting

Seconded *
by ArasEra  (2019-01-20 23:45:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ed Donatell of 4th-and-26 infamy would have been available
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-20 22:34:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I believe the Broncos just named him their DC. Dom Capers is waiting by the phone.

I kept saying, "need to go Tampa 2 here"
by jt  (2019-01-20 22:29:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and then I had a Charlie Weis flashback to "2 Tampa" and had to chuckle.

Bob Sutton. Here's a clip of him when he was HC at Army
by JACC1203  (2019-01-20 22:25:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's at the beginning of the video, but you might be more familiar with what happens at the 1:49 mark.

I don't follow closely. but their defense has been their
by Grace91  (2019-01-20 22:21:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

weakness all season. If they had a mediocre defense they would be very hard to beat.

Little white man in the middle of the field.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 22:21:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It ain’t rocket science

Bob Sutton. Good question. *
by irishhawk49  (2019-01-20 22:20:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The former Army coach who went for 2 against Holtz for win *
by BigenD  (2019-01-20 22:20:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post