Brady looked his age.
by Wooderson (2019-02-03 23:13:09)

In reply to: At least I got to see the greatest QB of all time tonight  posted by Mike Honcho

Which is 3nyears older than me.

If any 41 yo on this board thinks they can do better, by all means try.

Goff was trash. Saints should’ve been here. They would’ve won.

Saints would have been a completely different game.
by Mr Wednesday  (2019-02-03 23:22:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think Brees would have been bottled up by the Pats defense the way Goff was, but I also don't think the Saints would have been able to stuff the Pats offense the way the Rams could; the Saints didn't have interior linemen of the caliber of Donald and Suh (granted, nobody else in the NFL does really).

Fair point on Rams DL.
by Wooderson  (2019-02-03 23:33:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They did everything asked, and more.

It was a game of position and opportunity, an the team with more experience in those situations won.

I won’t crow about this one. We’ve hit NYYankees in the 50’s territory, by now. But this is the last one. My life is changing, and it will be nice to have this to look back on when Brady gets thrashed and retires next year.

I would trade them all for an ND title.