Greg Schiano quits at New England
by TWO (2019-03-28 17:43:37)

Said he needs to spend more time on his faith and his family.

"This is not the result of any one event, but rather a realization that I need to spend more time on my faith and family," Schiano said. "I don't want to look back years from now and wish I had done things differently. Therefore, I am taking time away from the game to recalibrate my priorities."

I wonder who he got caught banging *
by Groundhog  (2019-03-29 01:01:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It may have to do with the Orchids of Asia
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2019-03-29 08:25:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The rumor is that he was in the booth next to Robert Kraft.

Not a happy ending for Schiano
by Hanratty5ND  (2019-03-29 10:32:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His time with the Pats lasted slightly longer than Rick Pitino's romp on the table top at Porcini's Italian Restaurant.

Or "what". You never know these days. *
by ND44  (2019-03-29 01:06:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ohio St. finished 72nd in yards allowed per play this year.
by Carlos Huerta  (2019-03-28 22:37:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One could argue he's already been taking time away from the game.