Tranquill and Love are the #1 ranked players at their
by Raoul (2019-04-27 10:48:04)

positions still left undrafted. Thus any CBs and ILBs are specifically passing them up.

I can't imagine Love not going in 1st half of the 4th. Tranquill could slide to the 5th.

My Lions pick 11th in the 4th. It would criminal of them to not select Love if still available at that point.

The Lions have been "criminal" so many times
by domer4  (2019-04-27 16:36:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's decades and decades of "life sentences" in their draft crimes.

Just off the top of my head in the first round - Reggie Rogers (late 1980s - ever do a background check?), Andre Ware (total system guy), Jahvid Best (did he even play 20 games?), Joey Harrington, drafting three straight wide receivers in the 1st round - Charles Rogers (there's the background check problem again), Mike Williams and Roy Williams - all worthless or nearly worthless and what NFL team in their right mind would draft a WR in the first round in three straight drafts?!

Took Ty Johnson of MD in 6th. Dexter Williams next RB off
by Raoul  (2019-04-27 17:05:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the board to Green Bay. So frustrating. Lions suck so bad. They can't do anything right.

I doubt anyone had Williams behind Johnson - except some Lions clown.

Vosean Joesph is ahead of Drue in two different projections
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-04-27 12:10:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am looking at right now, but doesn't mean Drue won't go next.

Tranquill 4-28 (LAC); Joseph 5-9 (BUF)
by strangebrew  (2019-04-27 15:05:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tranquill came out ahead on all fronts: he got drafted higher, to play for a better team, and in much better weather.