They might actually be more coherent...
by Wooderson (2019-06-02 09:27:49)

In reply to: LSU fans will now be as unintelligible as their coach *  posted by Irish88

Selling in-game would likely reduce the amount of binging immediately before walking in the stadium.

Depends where you are though. I was at a Buffalo Bills game the day after Xmas once and saw two shirtless dudes House a bottle of jack right before they walked into the gate. It was probably 20F before the windchill.

I imagine that’s what LSU games must be like.

I have been to two ND LSU games
by Gabby  (2019-06-06 00:09:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

home and away. LSU fans have been welcoming and fun. One of the best road trips I have ever been on was Baton Rouge. The food, the tradition, the fans, were all fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone worth their salt. go enjoy the venue.

In Buffalo, they have a word for idiots like that.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-06-03 15:45:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“Daddy.”

LMAO. Wooderson, you owe me a new keyboard *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-06-03 05:12:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post