Special: 2 lower bowl & parking pass $150 : New Mexico (link)
by other_guy (2019-08-20 18:08:58)

I wish they would schedule one of the trash games at noon
by ND_Rumpus  (2019-08-22 16:08:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

every year. I would be more willing to take the family to a garbage game if it ended at a time that made heading back to Chicago for dinner/hotel a more reasonable option.

A long weekend in Chicago combined with a game would be a good family trip, but the combination of SB hotel gouging and a game against the Fighting Bob Davies is uniquely unappealing.

That would be an effort to cultivate the future fan base.
by Carlos Huerta  (2019-08-23 10:17:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You may have missed Jack's memo but we're focusing on gouging the fan base we inherited.

I got a solicitation from the Morris Inn for that weekend
by NJND96  (2019-08-22 10:33:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"There are still rooms available."

No shit.

When Morris Inn has to do blast emails to fill up on a game
by 1NDGal  (2019-08-22 21:13:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

weekend, the worm truly has turned.

The very thought of even calling the Morris Inn for a room on a football weekend used to be certifiable insanity. You may as well have called Buckingham Palace to ask for afternoon tea with the Queen.

‘Tsup, Jack.

For $50 extra BK will give you look of disdain on team walk *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-08-21 14:12:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have received those for free. Chris Brown chuckled though *
by Hometown fan  (2019-08-21 16:01:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“$45 tickets available. Act fast tickets at this price won’t
by goirish89  (2019-08-20 21:06:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last”. No. You’ll be able to get them for much less.

Bob Davie meet and greet package included? *
by Wishbone25  (2019-08-20 18:15:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume that includes a hot dog buffet. *
by FtWorthIrish  (2019-08-20 18:38:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Snot rocket is extra. *
by MobileIrish  (2019-08-21 00:23:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post