He left the locker room on crutches in a boot.
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-08-22 23:44:15)

In reply to: Bad injury for E. St. Brown  posted by Bellcon

Kizer played poorly. His one INT was an end-of-game Hail Mary but he got sacked three times, including a horrible 16-yard sack on 4th down. He played the entire second half and the Packers got no points, not even a FG attempt. His ESPN QB rating was 24.4 (contrasted to 113.9 for Boyle).

From what I understand, Dexter Williams didn't hurt nor help himself.

The Packers OL looks pretty mediocre.
by JACC1203  (2019-08-23 09:26:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They failed to open up running lanes the entire evening. Dexter didn't look great but none of the Packer RBs did. The only time they would gain substantial yardage on running plays was whenever the RB would abandon their running assignment & cut to the outside. I think their longest run was a jet sweep by a WR.

They played 0 starters, sat 33 players overall
by HScorpio  (2019-08-23 09:55:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The field was shitty. Played on an 80 yard field with no kickoffs, and a hole in the turf of one end zone. I wouldn't say this was at all indicative of the Packers line, which should be above average this year. They have one of the best LTs in the league, and the rest is solid.

I'm not trying to attack your team
by JACC1203  (2019-08-23 10:21:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just giving reasons why Williams running stats weren't higher.

Oh no, I didn’t take it like that
by HScorpio  (2019-08-23 13:41:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No worries. Just saying that the line should be better, and I don’t want anyone to judge Dexters performance based on last night. I think he makes the team, and I hope he’s productive.