Minnesota is having itself a nice season
by El Kabong (2019-10-13 16:52:22)

Granted, they've played absolutely no one, and the three games out of four to end the year (Penn State, at Iowa, Wisconsin) truly will show where they are.

But it's a nice season so far.

Which Michigan school will hire Fleck?
by Groundhog  (2019-10-14 18:08:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm guessing Dantonio and Harbaugh will both be gone within a couple years.

looking to get up there for the Penn State game *
by jt  (2019-10-14 13:54:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Their roster is trending the right way
by NDTommie  (2019-10-14 11:45:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are still fairly young but they've had some wins in recruiting since PJ took over that are starting to show up on Saturday's. They are following a very similar trajectory to Fleck's time at WMU. Obviously going to be tough to run the table in the B1G, but the incremental improvement is there.

Yes until you look at the early game scores.
by isaywhateveryo  (2019-10-14 01:18:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They pulled a Houdini in those. But still it’s nice to be undefeated, I’m sure.

That's why I expected to see struggles.
by tdiddy07  (2019-10-14 09:07:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So maybe they turned a corner. Of course, Nebraska looks pretty bad this year.

Keep in mind that Martinez was out. *
by isaywhateveryo  (2019-10-14 10:47:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we should
by 84david  (2019-10-13 17:14:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nope. I cant say it.

Row the boat?
by BIG MAC  (2019-10-13 17:53:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah, ah, not in my opinion.