It is never okay for Penn State to win
by Molly Maguires (2019-10-17 10:05:02)

I fully support and understand the deep hatred for Michigan.

All good seasons should end thusly:

0-12 PSU
1-11 UM
2-10 OSU

Southern Cal's record should be determined on if they end up playing any of these teams.

Fin

Rooting on the meteor to split up and hit AA and HV * *
by Voisman  (2019-10-18 20:26:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nothing of any value would be lost.
by Wooderson  (2019-10-19 10:02:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know that we have some poster in AA, he would obviously be first in line at the gates of Valhalla for his sacrifice, and we would speak of him in reverent tones forever.

Couldn't agree more
by notredomer2005  (2019-10-18 11:46:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Penn State should lose every game ever. If time travel technology is ever invented, I would make it my primary purpose to go back and ensure that school never makes it out of the primordial ooze from whence it came.

More clarification is needed
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-18 08:53:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I say there are no exceptions, that's exactly what I mean.

Let's say it's the end of the season, and Notre Dame's playoff hopes rest upon Penn State winning their final game (and they're 0-11) --- nothing else could help the Irish get in, no other combination of wins or losses, plane crashes, plague outbreaks, anything.

I still want Penn State to lose.

Fuck it.

There's always next year.

I don't care if Michigan, USC, and Ohio State form the unholy trinity of cfb and make a megateam.

I'm still want them to beat Penn State. Penn State is not to win a single game in any sport, at any level, ever.

I want their intramural teams to lose, I want the students playing online video games to lose all those games and then the server crashes, I want their computers to get viruses, I want them to get viruses, I want the children of their alums to love Penn State, apply, and be rejected because it got the death penalty

Further clarification
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-18 09:12:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Paterno should be dug up for Cadaver Synod II

. . . now, how do you really feel? *
by other_guy  (2019-10-18 10:01:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sorry but we're going to need even more clarification. *
by Irish Tool  (2019-10-18 09:21:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s like Hitler vs Bin Laden
by Elgreco89  (2019-10-17 23:10:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You hope they both just kill each other...

It’s worse
by DakotaDomer  (2019-10-18 03:31:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hitler and Bin Laden would have a reasonable chance of killing each other.

These two programs will play a miserable, boring game and then the fan bases will blow each other afterwards.

I’d say it is never OK for Penn State to play D-1 football.
by 1NDGal  (2019-10-17 23:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But they are still permitted to play. Nobody asked us.

Since PSU is still playing D-1 football,
And UM has PSU on the schedule,
And UM is UM,
Then the only just result is that PSU beats UM.

It’s the most impossible round of Would You Rather? in all of sports.

Best possible outcome for Saturday night....
by Hanratty5ND  (2019-10-17 16:31:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A gigantic sinkhole swallows the erector set stadium, both teams, and the 100,000+ obnoxious fans.

Into the bowels of hell. Right where they belong! *
by Idsoonerbeirish  (2019-10-19 11:24:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the best outcome would involve 2 meteors
by DakotaDomer  (2019-10-17 20:34:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or 1 meteor that splits in 2

Or, tie score after 6 overtimes.
by mkovac  (2019-10-17 17:26:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s been said that playing 2 overtimes or more exhausts a team for the coming week - that’s it’s like playing two games back to back on the same day.

It's the only exception I allow for Michigan games
by DakotaDomer  (2019-10-17 15:31:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still cheer against Michigan, even against PSU...but I'll accept if others make the decision to cheer against PSU.

Facilitating the rape of children is the exception. No other exceptions are allowed.

Don't waste your time on playoffs based hypotheticals...no other exceptions are allowed.

No other exceptions are necessary *
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-17 15:44:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A slight nit
by HTownND  (2019-10-17 10:58:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If PSU eventually gets their act together (highly unlikely) and decides to sue Paterno and Sandusky families/estates for all of the crap they did, trying to get damages from the Paterno and Sandusky families and estates, then, I'd like PSU to win that suit.

A small but specific example where we'd probably want PSU to "win" something.

I still hope they lose
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-17 13:49:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can they both lose?

Won't happen. Paterno is still considered a diety
by NDFlyer  (2019-10-17 11:36:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to the PSU Faithful. Even my nieces, who were there when this all came down, worship him.

I agree it's very highly unlikely
by HTownND  (2019-10-17 11:45:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it still represents the one time I'd hope for a PSU victory, which is why I'm not quite in "never" territory on this one.

100% correct *
by guinness1940  (2019-10-17 10:18:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Strongly seconded *
by ArasEra  (2019-10-17 14:21:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post