They all know what happened in that building.
by Cash (2019-10-19 21:52:34)

I repeat myself year after year, but I don’t care.

That building not only should never be used for athletic contests; it should be razed from the Earth and the land on which it stood salted.

How any person of any moral fabric sets foot in that den of iniquity, I will never understand.

Perhaps none does.

Cash

Make sure you salt the earth like Rome did to Carthage.
by FtWorthIrish  (2019-10-20 02:34:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I

Penn State delenda est *
by guinness1940  (2019-10-21 12:29:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Disassemble that erector set. Wipe it clean. *
by SEE  (2019-10-20 00:52:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And yet no mention whatsoever on ESPN or ABC
by Tiger Stadium  (2019-10-19 23:59:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God knows if Notre Dame was involved in anything remotely associated to what Penn St. did we would be reminded at every chance they could just keep the shame front and center.

That scandal is part of the Penn St. legacy and shouldn't be casually tossed aside like it never happened.

That scandal -is- Penn State football
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-21 08:21:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The man who brought them to national prominence did so on the back of his defensive coordinator.

Said defensive coordinator was a child rapist.

Said man who brought them to national prominence, Joseph Vincent Paterno, enabled, facilitated and covered up the systemic child rape of already-at-risk kids (some of whom had been abused prior to Sandusky) from the 1970s forward.

In retrospect I wish the Canes would have stomped their faces in in 1986.

It's just busine$$. Sordid, dirty, filthy busine$$. *
by ArasEra  (2019-10-20 00:11:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Formula 409 - cleans away the stains and shame *
by HennaOrNo  (2019-10-19 22:31:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was just roughhousing. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-10-19 22:17:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the showers. Totally normal. *
by ND44  (2019-10-20 01:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since the 1970s
by Molly Maguires  (2019-10-19 22:16:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Never forget that Penn State football has systematically covered up, enabled, and facilitated the rape of already at-risk, already abused, already exploited children for over 4 decades.

Penn State should get the death penalty

Thanks in part to Senator George Mitchell, much of the
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-10-19 22:51:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

punishment was rolled back. The then-president of PSU, Graham Spanier, is a piece of work.

Michigan feels at home
by graNDfan  (2019-10-19 21:58:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they continue to suck

Also, it looks like a goddamned Klan rally. *
by Cash  (2019-10-19 21:54:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Perfect. And in reality you're not too far off. *
by ArasEra  (2019-10-19 23:38:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

potd *
by mkovac  (2019-10-19 22:43:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post