Dan Mullen says Helicopter is necessary for recruiting
by TWO (2020-02-06 09:55:54)

Plus he needs the jet as well.

As you said, there’s such a small window for me as a head coach to get around to see everybody, and you want to get from one place and jump around from place to place,” he said. “… If you’re in a metropolitan area, I’d rather be visiting with high school coaches than sitting in traffic, and I’d probably rather be visiting with high school coaches than driving 45 minutes to an hour through the country to get from one school to the next. You know, it’s something that we’ll continue to do. I mean, we use the plane — we use planes and fly around from city to city to see guys, and it’s something we’ll continue to do in the future.”

Thankfully, this will all be moot once we can teleport
by ndzippy  (2020-02-06 12:08:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just think of how productive we can be when we never have to deal with any form of transportation!

No more beaming! This time I’ll walk! *
by The Holtz Room  (2020-02-09 17:36:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He'll need a second teleportation station in his bedroom.
by RedIrish  (2020-02-06 15:58:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would you rather spend time on the stairs walking to the teleportation room, dodging your dumb wife and her hot tea or would you rather be able to tuck a recruit into bed at night, get a tight 8 hours yourself, then be back there telling the same recruit how his Tuesday morning Spanish midterm is a stepping stone to living his best life?

If time zones still exist, he could tuck multiple guys in *
by ndzippy  (2020-02-06 16:56:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post