I feel weird saying this but this XFL game is...
by Guilfordnd (2020-02-08 16:36:00)

entertaining. I’ve only watched the second half but the point after attempt rules are pretty neat.

Is it really the xfl
by gozer  (2020-02-11 22:15:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if “He Hate Me”, “I Hate He” and “I Hate He Too” aren’t on the field?

Of all the things to hold on to though, the 2 minute
by HennaOrNo  (2020-02-09 22:53:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Warning?

The clock rules change under two minutes.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2020-02-10 09:07:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It goes from a running clock to stopping after every play. It's the Comeback Zone, baby!

commercials *
by jt  (2020-02-09 23:52:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The NFL is clearly supporting it also, and why not? Win win
by VaDblDmr  (2020-02-09 14:16:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for them. I think it will succeed for that reason.

I like the kickoff
by jt  (2020-02-09 21:31:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NFL should adopt that. Reduces head trauma risk substantially.

That was my favorite change *
by jreednd  (2020-02-10 11:48:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will be interesting if they can be successful..
by TWO  (2020-02-09 08:32:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as they have said they will take any player, right out of HS, or after 1 year of college...So players will at least have the option of playing for pay till they can qualify to be drafted by the NFL.

Truthfully though I can't see many kids opting for the XFL rather than go to college, esp right out of HS. But I could see players who get into trouble in college either academically or other wise giving the XFL consideration. It would be a good thing, college isn't for everybody but for football players it's the only way they have of getting recognition to attract the NFL draft and they can't do that for 3 years out of HS if they go to college.

Might be a good option for some players.
by OITLinebacker  (2020-02-11 09:49:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ones that have little interest in classes and perhaps feel that they can get better coaching and focus more full time on being a football player. If the coaches and S&T are good (which it appears they aren't poor), then the XFL would be a better option than quite a few D1 football schools.

Legal sports betting may let them be successful
by jbrown_9999  (2020-02-09 11:31:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if it drives enough ratings to let XFL make money

I'm sold on their kickoff rules *
by montroy28  (2020-02-09 08:14:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kickoff rules are great. *
by CMillar  (2020-02-10 10:19:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m enjoying the LA/HOU game
by Mike Honcho  (2020-02-08 19:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can definitely see a couple guys who’ll get another shot at the NFL