moving on
by olson (2020-03-30 12:10:25)
Edited on 2020-05-07 23:14:55

=======================================================================
=======================================================================

Article on Dr Humphries from Nov 2018 - Mentions ND (link)
by Raoul  (2020-03-31 17:32:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess he just started 18 months ago as head of a CA rehab institute. Talks about his recruitment for CFB.

Eric Ellington
by Hanratty5ND  (2020-03-31 08:33:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

According to the Notre Dame Football Review linked below--Ellington did not catch a pass in the game that was Faust's opener. He rushed 1 time for 3 yards. I do recall his fumble problems that you note and his LSU career was sort of a bust.

LSU's star WR then was Orlando McDaniel. He ended up being a 2nd rd pick by Denver. ND held him without a catch in that game...though he did gain 17 yards on a reverse.
Sadly, McDaniel just passed away the other day from complications due to coronavirus after visiting a family member in Washington,D.C.

When Toran got burned at times, IIRC, we called him
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-03-30 13:14:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stacey "Where's My Man?" Toran. I forgot he died at such a young age.

You could say it a million times if you said it once, but it's amazing how many high school hot-shots don't pan out at the college level.