If you disagree with the writer, it's evidence of ignorance. *
by PWK2 (2020-04-08 13:51:07)

In reply to: I was interested to see his comments until the journalist  posted by chicos bail bonds

This user did not provide content for this post

Because opinions are just ignorant and naive? Here's a
by chicos bail bonds  (2020-04-08 21:03:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

question - because a virus originated in China and Trump may be trying to use that as leverage in trade negotiations, diplomatic reasons, furthering America as a superpower, etc., how is it racist to suggest that a worldwide problem emanated from a specific geographical area? I'm really asking a question - I don't understand how this is racist. Look, I think Trump is a blathering idiot but most of his policies have been effective for my taste so I cringe and put up with the stupidity of his comments at times. Because you can't stand him and he doesn't fit your political persuasion, you cry racism. If that's your opinion, you are certainly entitled it. I just don't understand how it is racist to attach a virus to where it started. Just admit you hate the guy and move along. I can definitely appreciate that. Just don't make shit up.

It's not racist..........
by Ty Webb  (2020-04-09 15:04:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but it's likely wrong given what we know. For example, there has been an uptick in harassment against Asians in this country (and around the world). It's also been reported that Stephen Miller is a big proponent in the administration of using the terminology and Miller is a racist piece of shit. So if he thinks it's wise and fair to call it that, I am likely always going to assume the worst intentions.

I thought it was self-evident
by PWK2  (2020-04-09 13:50:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that this is sarcasm, but I guess I was wrong.

sorry, brain dead as a result of working from home *
by chicos bail bonds  (2020-04-09 17:40:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess I’m ignorant *
by Widespread irish  (2020-04-08 15:38:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post