A projected top 10 pick 2 yrs ago went undrafted
by Hanratty5ND (2020-04-25 20:54:31)

OT tackle Trey Adams, 6-8 318 from Washington.

--2 years ago he was in just about every top 10 mock and a guaranteed 1st rounder.

--He suffered some injuries(knee and back surgeries) and then he absolutely bombed at this years NFL combine. He showed up totally out of shape and posted the worst 40(5.6) the worst vertical(24.5) and the worst broad jump(7'-8").

--To add gasoline to the fire, he bombed the interviews. Example:

Q: "Trey, if there is one thing you could change about yourself,what would that be?"

A: "A bigger dick."

--The funny thing is, Adams skipped Washington's Bowl game last December in order to 'protect' his draft status.

Well one of his wishes came true:
by other_guy  (2020-04-27 10:13:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He became a bigger dick!

It’s not like he said he wanted to have dinner with Hitler.
by RagingBull  (2020-04-26 02:47:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would be truly bombing an interview. And maybe he meant he wanted to become a bigger dick. Not have one.

Or goes around eating someone else's pizza crust. *
by Barney68  (2020-04-26 12:59:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I see no issue with his interview answer
by ndzippy  (2020-04-26 00:38:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’d give the same response.

🙂

He should've been awarded points for honesty.
by NDBass  (2020-04-26 11:15:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet he thought he was in the trust tree.