Dr Fauci basically agrees re: NFL
by kmurphy173 (2020-06-18 21:24:20)
Edited on 2020-06-18 21:24:38

In reply to: I don't see how they are going to play football this fall *  posted by Camarillo Brillo

“Unless players are essentially in a bubble – insulated from the community and they are tested nearly every day – it would be very hard to see how football is able to be played this fall”

Yeah I don’t understand this. Is it that different from
by inigomontoya  (2020-06-19 14:12:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

form living and doing what college kids do while at college?

And if don’t have them in bubble but testing regularly, what is he saying?

That entire teams will get sick and players will die? More risk than playing and dying of football injuries now from heat or playing injury (or later in life?)

please think a little harder *
by ACross  (2020-06-22 12:11:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then shut it all down is your position. No dorms, no
by inigomontoya  (2020-06-23 07:17:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

K-12 in-person classes. You still in Arizona?

Isn't this the guy who lied to us about masks not
by NDTwice  (2020-06-19 12:05:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

being protective for the wearer, later changed his recommendation, and admitted he lied?

Dear Christ are you stupid *
by ACross  (2020-06-22 12:11:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Admitted he lied?"
by ewillND  (2020-06-21 13:04:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Please provide evidence for that.

I believe he's referencing........
by Ty Webb  (2020-06-23 10:28:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fauci coming out a few weeks ago and saying one reason they downplayed the role of masks early was because they were afraid there would be a run on N95 masks and other PPE that hospitals would critically need when the virus was first ramping up.

Fauci has become an easy target for the Trump supporters like NDTwice.

Or has been wrong (then flipped) on just about everything *
by 84david  (2020-06-19 12:16:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I weep *
by ACross  (2020-06-22 12:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post