Vic Fangio is an idiot.
by TripleDomer (2020-09-15 09:08:42)
Edited on 2020-09-15 09:09:12

Elway is a moran for hiring him (and for hiring VJ) (and for hiring Fox).

Related to Clem Fandango? *
by Twinkie the Kid  (2020-09-16 11:11:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Broncos won’t win with Elway as GM
by goirish89  (2020-09-15 12:49:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m starting to think that he doesn’t want a QB that will come close to his records.

He does have one Super Bowl ring as an exec. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-09-15 14:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he's actually a really good defensive coach
by jt  (2020-09-15 12:07:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he needs help on game management and on the offensive side of the ball (as almost every defensive coach does). He really fucked up yesterday, no question about it. You absolutely cannot let the clock run down that far. He'll get killed for that and if the season spirals downward (which I doubt) it will be another shovel of dirt on his grave here.

I despise Elway; he is a real POS personally and he's treated people like shit in this town for at least 20 years and continues to skate on it.

I don't disagree. He did a great job with 95-97 Panthers
by TripleDomer  (2020-09-15 15:20:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(which is no small feat given the expansion players). Based on his game management last year and last night, however, I think he is not intelligent enough to be a successful head coach. The Broncos don't have a large margin for error, and the 2-3 games a year that Fangio costs them will keep them out of the playoffs.

Should have stayed in his lane. Could have been the Bears D
by DomerJon  (2020-09-15 09:57:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

coordinator until he retired. He was one of the highest paid at that position. I Know everyone wants a shot at being the top dog, but it just didn't feel right for him.

My condolences *
by Nitschke  (2020-09-15 09:23:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post