Those who stay will battle Rutgers. *
by MobileIrish (2020-11-21 23:51:15)

This user did not provide content for this post

They better not lose next week *
by Molly Maguires  (2020-11-22 17:22:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Actual Fan Comment
by IndianaLee  (2020-11-22 06:27:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And this is what I get for browsing MGoBlog...

"Honestly, if we had played McNamara all along, had a kicker and were not getting professionally screwed by the refs every game, we’d be undefeated and a top 10 team right now.

I give Cade a lot of credit for keeping his cool in a very hostile road environment and leading this team to a victory against the most improved team in the Big Ten if not the country. Between Rutgers and Indiana, the B1G East is only getting tougher and tougher. The coaches made adjustments and did what it took."

Pure Michigan. Probably posted from Walmart parking lot. *
by ArasEra  (2020-11-22 15:30:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shh!
by Tex Francisco  (2020-11-22 08:46:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This mindset is the reason that Michigan hasn't achieved any sort of greatness in 70+ years, and we don't want to do anything to disrupt it.

Excuses
by IndianaLee  (2020-11-22 11:21:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A common theme I noticed:

- This year's team is young
- This year's team lost a lot of talent to the NFL
- This year's team has suffered through a ton of injuries
- COVID has made many of the usual "good" teams "bad"
- They just need to get a new OC and DC after the season
- Watch out now that they've found their QB

These teams are horrible *
by graNDfan  (2020-11-22 00:00:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was like watching old people f**k. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2020-11-22 00:39:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Slow and sloppy. *
by FtWorthIrish  (2020-11-22 16:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gumming each other to death.
by wooderson  (2020-11-22 12:40:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, that’s in your head now.

Old wood ain’t deadwood. *
by Inigomontoya  (2020-11-22 15:45:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Funny that’s how I felt watching the NW Wisc game *
by osbournecox  (2020-11-22 01:36:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Absolutely. It actually triggered me a bit.
by doolinbanjos  (2020-11-23 17:59:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wisconsin was absolutely throwing NW's defensive seven around like ragdolls, and Wisconsin's defense was dominant. Somehow (well, through umpteen turnovers) NW stays in the game. It reminded me of at least one ND/NW game where we were clearly the better team, seemed to have played better, but somehow found ourselves losing the game.

It's not like Purdue in the 90s, where they'd come out and put up a spirited performance against Davie's lackluster squads. No, it is just some plodding, incompetent way of backing into a victory that is unique to NW.