Claypool 10TDs in 1st 10 pro games (Most in SB era) *
by Voisman (2020-11-22 20:54:36)

This user did not provide content for this post

I believe that is not a correct statement.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-11-22 22:41:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- He is the first *rookie WR* in the Super Bowl era with 10 TD in his first 10 games.
- He is the 4th overall rookie WR to do it in NFL history.

Claypool, the Steelers' second-round pick, has been all over the record books in his first 10 games of his NFL career. Earlier this season, his six touchdowns tied the NFL record for most touchdowns by a rookie wide receiver through his first 5 career games since 1970. He also scored four touchdowns against the Philadelphia Eagles, setting a Steelers' rookie record. And he became the first rookie in NFL history with three receiving touchdowns and a rushing score in one game.

Sorry, stat is for a Rookie receiver. super bowl era *
by Voisman  (2020-11-22 23:13:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is something wrong with that stat
by dickiebeev  (2020-11-22 22:29:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just checked a few names, and Marcus Allen had 14 TDs in his first 9 games in 1982. I suspect there are more.

Maybe the first receiver. It took Moss 12 games to get to 10 TDs.

The stat I heard mentioned WRs.
by NDBass  (2020-11-22 22:37:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Found this on the googles.

Yes receiving TDs. In the superbowl era. *
by Voisman  (2020-11-22 23:04:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would be TDs by a WR, not receiving. 2 are on rushes *
by hometown fan  (2020-11-23 08:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep. totally messed that up... *
by Voisman  (2020-11-23 22:12:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone yet purchase their "Mapletron" embossed apparel? (link)
by Raoul  (2020-11-22 22:12:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Get'em for Christmas!

I always thought the Bill were big in Canada but Mapletron may be able to swing the fans. He gets decent coverage in the Toronto papers. Canada always takes great pride in their athletes who make it big in the US leagues.

I would've thought Tate would've claimed that name already. *
by tdiddy07  (2020-11-23 09:03:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think he has his own website
by ND44  (2020-11-22 22:53:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

https://www.teamclaypool.com

By what population?
by DakotaDomer  (2020-11-22 21:35:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All ND grads?

All WRs?

All position players?