Dak’s QB draw took longer than KC’s game tying drive. *
by LoungeTroll (2022-01-24 01:03:33)
Edited on 2022-01-24 01:04:26

This user did not provide content for this post

KC having their timeouts helped.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-01-24 05:43:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stafford exhorting the entire Rams Offense to get their ass down the field to spike the ball is certainly a lesson learned from that.

Bills kicking ball out of end zone on kickoff really helped *
by jt  (2022-01-24 11:32:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

squib kick would have burned at least 5 seconds.
by 84david  (2022-01-25 09:07:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

really questionable decision to kick it deep.

Bill should have dropped 10; Cover 2 on every eligible rec. *
by Irishbuzz  (2022-01-25 13:26:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what about Kelce?
by irishrock  (2022-01-24 15:24:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was watching the Pittsburgh game with best buddies who played college football and I asked, "Why is there only one coach in the NFL who has figured out that you should mug Kelce at the LOS and not let him get a free release?" And my friend asked, "is it Belichick?" And I said yes. You watch that release last night and it boggles the mind that nobody just mugs the hell out of him at the LOS and that is why Belichick always gave Kelce/Mahomes and Reid fits...and pretty much nobody else does.

Free release and inexplicably guarding the sidelines
by garbageplate  (2022-01-24 15:58:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which was pointless because KC had a timeout left. Kelce ran right down the seam with inside leverage on the cornerback and it was like stealing.

Kelce admitted he changed the route in the huddle *
by okerland  (2022-01-24 18:59:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was an audible
by milhouse  (2022-01-25 10:29:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"[Kelce] wasn't necessarily supposed to do that, but after the timeout, we got a look at what the defense was doing," Mahomes said of the audible. "He actually said it to me. He said, 'Hey, if they do it again, I'm going to take it right down the middle between both guys guarding me. He went up the field, I gave him the ball, and we got into field goal range."

Andy Reid has come a long way on TO and clock management *
by bizdomer09  (2022-01-24 09:35:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Credit where its due.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-01-24 09:38:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both teams were executing efficiently and didn't have the confusion that our dear departed leader seemed to instill. 6 TOs left inside the 2 min warning, impressive.

And boy were those a crazy 2 mins.

Mahomes threw for 177 yards after the 2-minute warning. *
by milhouse  (2022-01-24 10:01:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post