LSU gets the entire BK experience in one convenient season *
by rfk (2022-11-27 09:53:58)

This user did not provide content for this post

An LSU grad thanked me for the coach after the Ala game.
by socal_doubledomer74  (2022-11-28 03:31:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wonder how he feels today.

I have a lot of LSU grads/fans as neighbors here in the NW
by irpa  (2022-11-27 13:21:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

suburbs of Houston. I didn’t see any LSU jackets at Mass and not a flag flying during our walk this morning. Texas A&M is the predominant university here so that makes it even more delightful.

Only if they lose conference champ game by 30.
by Dan93  (2022-11-27 10:52:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

17-21 is my guess - but it will never be a game
by btd  (2022-11-27 11:53:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And that really the true spirit of Kelly in any game against an elite team. It is over early and never in doubt they are going to win.

His post game presser was precious. *
by Brahms  (2022-11-27 10:05:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

details? I can't bring myself to watch that asshat. *
by MrE  (2022-11-27 10:26:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You mean in his 32 years?
by domer4  (2022-11-27 21:33:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some highlights:

"We just needed more juice, more fire and we just seemed to lack that today and that's on me," Kelly said.

That's nearly identical to what he said after the blowout to Alabama in the national championship game January 2013 - like he wasn't expecting or understanding how pumped the other side would be - almost 10 years of that later?

He also tries to stay with "we" in the failure but of course still just wants to blame the players:

"This was not a step back. This was a bump in the road and they're going to learn from it."

"Our best players needed to make great plays and we fell short in that area."

Body language to the press …
by Brahms  (2022-11-27 12:23:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

…”please F off and go home; my players didn’t do excite, what do you want me to say ? Leave me the F alone. I’m Brian Kelly you chumps.”

Gonna go enjoy Turkey andouileeee leftovers with fah-muh-lee *
by Inigomontoya  (2022-11-27 11:05:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post