If I remember the quote right, that's not what Harbaugh said
by hollownd (2024-04-26 11:33:26)

In reply to: Harbaugh comment no one challenged last night was funny  posted by sprack

After the national championship he said specifically that he thought McCarthy was the best QB in college that Michigan has ever had.

Makes sense *
by sprack  (2024-04-26 12:38:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Honestly, have to give the nod to Henson. *
by Wooderson  (2024-04-26 12:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wouldn’t. I’d go with McCarthy
by sprack  (2024-04-26 12:48:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Henson’s first two years he was sharing time with Brady, was often not the starter, and his final year, yes he had a great year but only played 8 games due to an injury at the beginning of the season.

McCarthy last season played 15 games, had a higher completion percentage by 12 percentage points, and the same very low number of interceptions (4) but in 7 more games.

Harrison “Boss” Weeks *
by ram  (2024-04-26 19:20:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Grbac deserves a look
by SixShutouts66  (2024-04-26 18:50:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But their recent list rivals ours Denard Robinson, Tate Forcier, Devin Gardner. I didn't realize Pete Elliot and Forest Evesheski were on thier list