It's on kelly and if you want to believe that lying sack of
by cj (2018-01-11 18:41:22)
Edited on 2018-01-11 18:42:53

In reply to: Your mind is certainly made up  posted by mattymcd

crap then good for you.

Yep, Stanford had nothing to do with those turnovers. They were gifted to them. Got it. They are physically and intellectually superior to us in football.... this year and have been for some time.

Factoid: miami was not a football game. We never showed up. Does that sound familiar? Oh, but our jackass was once again making the rounds on ESPN and every other sports talk show that would have him leading up to the game. He never misses an opportunity to self promote. Then he completely flamed out again in embarrassing fashion.

If you enjoy his introspection I'd like to draw your attention to McGlinchey's meeting with him. This young man, there have been others, read kelly the riot act on our coaching prior to the purple one taking any action at all. Our coaching situation was toxic. kelly created that and let it fester. Change was then forced upon him...including his behavior...

kelly's "bless me father for I have sinned" routine to keep Nelson on the squad worked.

Our team and school deserve better than what both he and swarbrick have brought to this program.

Tell me more about his fund raising activity. Where was he? How many events did he do? That appears to be another pile of b.s.

kelly sounds like cfb's jimmy swaggart.

You are wrong about kelly "not being able to do anything to win my favor".

He can leave...that'd be a great start.