Tennessee NFL job is now open
by jt (2018-01-15 10:35:47)

likely will go after Josh McDaniels, which would open up Indianapolis for Brian Kelly (he would be a home run hire for them).

They didn't want any more Malarkey?
by tf86  (2018-01-16 20:04:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And yes, I'm aware that's not how he spells his name, but it seems to fit nonetheless.

Colts got a high paying job that Jack's not qualified for?
by yodadame  (2018-01-15 15:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He could give them the hometown discount. Just kidding. He's never do that.

Why do you hate the Colts? *
by cdb9396  (2018-01-15 12:35:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn! The Bears moved too early.
by BeijingIrish  (2018-01-15 11:24:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Think of what BK would do with Mitch. He would PRO the Central Division to oblivion.

He could also take the highly coveted Chip Long with him *
by randalgraves  (2018-01-15 11:19:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Normally I’m with you on this stuff
by Meatwhistle  (2018-01-15 11:03:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But please god no. What are your thoughts on McDaniels? Seems like he’s Titans-bound

I think he is a good coach
by jt  (2018-01-15 11:23:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(McDaniels, not Kelly)

He had some issues in Denver that one would hope that he grew from; speaking to guys that played for him here he was pretty much hated and viewed as a complete phony (had multiple cars and he would leave the "main" one parked in the lot and take the other one home so it looked to people that only knew his main car that he was constantly at the facility, stopped players from taking family to practices even though he continued to take his, etc.). He was also allegedly a cheater, doing much of the stuff the Pats were accused/caught doing, including taping signals/pre-game warmups/etc. The media hated him here and still make fun of him.

That said, I think that he is a great playcaller and qb coach and in the right situation would be a great fit. I would not have minded if he had gotten the SF job last year.

Minimizes moving expenses, too.
by JGirish513  (2018-01-15 10:44:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He can crash at Swarbrick's place during the transition.

Yes, Colts need to do this. Kelly + Luck = Glory. *
by mr.natural  (2018-01-15 10:42:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would be dumb luck in Kelly's case, not Andrew. *
by irishintheville  (2018-01-15 12:11:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Connect the dots; Edsall is our next man in ! *
by Brahms  (2018-01-15 11:08:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stop it. *
by kevinprice  (2018-01-15 10:46:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post