So, Bonner is coming back! His mom has cancer
by SEE (2018-01-16 15:34:30)
Edited on 2018-01-16 16:02:44

if you're interested in helping him out. I'm sure she was a consideration in all of this. See link below.

My mom was recently diagnosed with endometrial cancer. She is a two-time survivor of breast cancer and this is another illness that she will overcome but we are asking for your help. Even with insurance, out-of-pocket expenses are adding up between radiation and chemotherapy as well as surgery coming in the near future.

She is a single mother, a sister, an aunt, a friend and so much more. She has so much life to live and we are asking for your support. Even if you can only give a little, your prayers and well wishes mean a lot to me and my family during this trying time. We thank you.

Removed the link to be safe *
by SEE  (2018-01-16 16:02:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Making good progress anyway. *
by Barney68  (2018-01-16 18:17:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Has the gofundme been cleared with compliance?
by KeoughCharles05  (2018-01-16 15:44:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would posting it here create a problem? Not to be a dick about it, just would hate to see this sort of charity create more problems for the kid.

I don't think you're being a jerk. The NCAA are jerks.
by 1NDGal  (2018-01-16 15:47:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm hoping that Compliance cleared the GoFundMe.

If not, there would vacated wins for any game Bonner plays, plus ongoing monitoring. Unless this were USC, in which case nothing would happen at all.

I actually don't know if you're serious *
by SEE  (2018-01-16 17:00:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of course she is serious *
by vivaflanner  (2018-01-16 18:45:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why? Neither athletes nor families can get benefits from
by 1NDGal  (2018-01-16 17:34:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

any booster.

"Booster", as we've learned, can mean practically anyone.

This is true *
by SEE  (2018-01-16 20:23:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Except Rudy. He should have kept his mouth shut at Corbys *
by Moff  (2018-01-16 20:21:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or UNC where apparently both student and jock....
by Wolfetone  (2018-01-16 16:54:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Receive grades for classes which don't exist...

You spelled UNC wrong. *
by Domerdad4  (2018-01-16 16:52:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Story link (link)
by SEE  (2018-01-16 15:36:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post